We are at Gateway Village every week
Our previous changes continue, and to meet the Goverment Directive 4 rules around Farmers Markets, we will now have:
- a separate takeaway food area with it’s own entry and exit
- NO food or drink can be consumed on the market site, we can be closed down if you ignore that
- There is still a mesh boundary around the site, only enter and exit through the marked entries
- We will have people monitoring social distancing and no eating rules, and the entries and exits.
Please follow the reasonable rules and ensure we stay open.
We are open!
Our farmers market remains open, following advice from Victorian govenrment and the Australian Farmers Market Association (AFMA).
See here for the AFMA’s advice for farmers Markets. We are also in contact with VIC Health regularly.
The Victorian Premier has defined farmers markets as “Essential Services” so please support our producers in this difficult time.
To minimise risk to everyone we have listened to industry advice and made some changes.
- Hand washing stations will be in place
- No samples and tastings will be available
- We ask people not to attend if you are exhibiting flu-like symptoms
- We ask shoppers not to handle food items unless you are definitely buying them
- Tables and chairs and music will not be available