Expectations of stallholders
Our market is all about farmers and producers of quality local produce. Providence (whether things come from) is critical to customers of farmers markets.
Below are the rules that Stallholders agree to follow.
- We expect everyone to be considerate, respectful, polite and friendly to each other
- We expect fees paid in advance and in full
- We expect the volunteer board/committee to be treated with respect and courtesy
- The board/committee has final say on all stallholder approvals to attend
- All stallholders will follow the WHS rules of Victoria or NSW as relevant to where the market is located