Expectations of stallholders
Our market is all about farmers and producers of quality local produce. Providence (whether things come from) is critical to customers of farmers markets.
Below is a link to our current charter rules that Stallholders agree to follow.
- We expect everyone to be considerate, respectful, polite and friendly to each other
- We expect fees paid in advance and in full
- We expect the volunteer board/committee to be treated with respect and courtesy
- The board/committee has final say on all stallholder approvals to attend
- All stallholders will follow the WHS rules of Victoria or NSW as relevant to where the market is located